- If the Customer leaves the SCHOOL before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of any Fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the SCHOOL to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The “Walnut School” supports the students. However, if there is a clear error in the amount of payment or payee, please contact our office within 07 days in the hours of 10 am and 5pm Indian Standard Time to resolve the issue.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third-party making payment, enters them.
- Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
- The SCHOOL shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third-party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments Terms & Conditions
This online payment system is provided by SCHOOL. The SCHOOL may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for SCHOOL is India.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
- All payments are subject to the following conditions: –
- The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. Program Name, start and end date etc.)
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The SCHOOL reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the SCHOOL account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct SCHOOL account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the SCHOOL is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the SCHOOL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.